silver d22 with black Sunraysia needed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmac

Reaction score
Hi all, I've done a forum search with minimal success, just wondering if some of yas can post up a pic of your Nav with black sunnies on thanks. I'm in the process of wanting to buy some but unsure how they'd look on a silver one and maybe this can assist some other indecisive people like me, cheers in advance

Have u tried looking in the garages section. It's not as easy as the search button but u might find what your looking for in there??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414450027.925313.jpg

Had a quick look heaps of white d22s with black sunnies but found Geoffs ride 'pocoyo' to give u an idea with silver

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414450599.810118.jpg

And last one...before I start bugging ya
I took this photo down the bay last week of this silver d22, by the looks he's plast-dipped or powder coated his stock alloys. Looked really good

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414451328.676261.jpg

Thought so!

I've been looking at black rims for my white d22 so that's why I kinda know who's running what rims haha

I'm majorly in love with the crossfire and AT TUFF rims but I probably won't be able to afford them this close to Christmas lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414459312.237068.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414459356.991441.jpg

The roh black sunnies don't look too bad either
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414459402.320063.jpg

ROH is what I have on my 16 x 8
If you buy them The Chrome centres is an extra $100 but they are not worth it they stick out too far.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Ye I'm still undecided. I'll wait till early next year to get rims now coz I just bought a new rear step and lightbar. Can't spend all my money on myself before Christmas haha

Hehehe
Don't forget to put some pics up once you have the lightbar and new rear step bar fitted :)

Will do! Doing the the lightbar install with a mate so that may be pretty colourful coz we're trying to place a 38mm-ish bar in to a 40mm-ish spot. I'll do a running commentary on here haha.
Arb are doing my rear step bar but I'll put pre and post photos up for sure!

Yeah already trimmed inner guards. But i get a bit of rubbing offroad with my 265/75/16 as it is. Im worried offset rims will make it even worst. Cant wind my torsion bars up much more until i get new UCA's.

Yeah already trimmed inner guards. But i get a bit of rubbing offroad with my 265/75/16 as it is. Im worried offset rims will make it even worst. Cant wind my torsion bars up much more until i get new UCA's.

I see that will be your problem then.
Deftly need the aftermarket uca's with that offset.

Thought so!

I've been looking at black rims for my white d22 so that's why I kinda know who's running what rims haha

I'm majorly in love with the crossfire and AT TUFF rims but I probably won't be able to afford them this close to Christmas lol
View attachment 18041
View attachment 18042

The roh black sunnies don't look too bad either
View attachment 18043

Get a few factory steel str d22 spares and paint them black, at least you know the offset is right

Back