Single Din Cup holder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soz nav noob busy tomoz. Gonna try jump in on the one on 6 August. Hoping it will be ripley or somewhere that I can give the ute a workout. Plus i should have the new canopy by then so gotta get it dirty (sure the minister will be impressed).

Gonzo, if you get one mate, can u take some pics of it and tell us if its easy or a pain to install? i will be getting one to and i am as useless as tits on a bull all things handy

Gonzo, if you get one mate, can u take some pics of it and tell us if its easy or a pain to install? i will be getting one to and i am as useless as tits on a bull all things handy

No problem

Can do . I was thinking about a double din Radio But I'm just getting a single with bluetooth and all the crap cheaper. and will get the cup holder
I will just have to put the cup holder on the bottom ha ha

Nice find.

The Work mate Hilux has pretty much the same thing, without the 3.5mm jack though.

Would be good for those with a single DIN unit, bummer i have a double though. Always annoys me having no cupholders in the car.

oh we have cup holders, just as long as u don't mind looking like an orangutang trying to use them

and for the lanky blokes who need the arm room the centre cup holders are in a shit spot. i always knock over my drink or feel uncomfortable driving with drink/s in the centre console section.

ill be waiting for pictures if your getting one NOOB and will be purchasing from that.

cheers

You dual cab blokes may have drink holders, but in the single cab there is none, other then the good ol' between the legs.

hey mitch, at least u have warm nuts for when you arrive to work LOL

Gonzo you got it yet? hurry up and get a pic on here :p

Latest posts

Back