Single mass Flywheel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Hey guys, Having an issue finding a excedy clutch for my D40. I have a single mass flywheel from factory and everyone is selling me a conversion kit, just want a clutch and pressure plate, heavier duty of course.

Anyone else had issues gettin a clutch?

When i bought mine i had to make sure i bought the 250mm Flywheel not the 275mm that the bigger Horse powered models have in my year. all this Only because the brand i wanted hadn't finished the RnD on the bigger wheel...

Give the fellas At clutch industries a ring in QLD 07 3275 1188

or these guys Australian clutch services. he wont sell you anything though he will point you to his distributor. he was the most knowledgeable when i needed help 1800 258 824

G'day gunning. Is your SMF clutch ok and just want to up-grade to a H/Duty version or has it gone kaput, or going weak? Later model Thai truck here to here to but still feels brand new with plenty of release. Don't tow nothing tho.

clutch is fine but the dampening springs in the clutch plate are wear and bottom out on the rubber mounts which gives it a bit of a lungin take off and gear change.
Also it slips while snatching my old mans prado out in sand so want to upgrade to a hd pressure plate and fiber disc.

Haha yeah you could say that. Its more for the case of any car, dont want to have the clutch slip in that situation again

Latest posts

Back