• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
top stuff scotty. thanks for all your info. ill contact you in couple of weeks about the sliders once i get the approval :S from the wife.

Rusty

rearbarandhouserenos005.jpg

rearbarandhouserenos006.jpg

rearbarandhouserenos007.jpg

rearbarandhouserenos008.jpg

Here's some daylight pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2535 sm.jpg
    IMG_2535 sm.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_2536 sm.jpg
    IMG_2536 sm.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_2537 sm.jpg
    IMG_2537 sm.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_2538 sm.jpg
    IMG_2538 sm.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 382
Nice work Scott. That rear step beats the shit out of an original tow bar, the receiver is nice and high unlike mine which gets caught up on just about everything offroad.
Cheers Brad

looks good scotty.

just one question. where and how would you mount the number plate and lights?

cheers

When I first went out to see Scotty and Trav I specified I wanted the tow hitch mounted in the rear bar purely for departure angle benefits. That was the main issue I had with the factory Nissan tow hitch, apart from the ridiculous price.
After I told them what I wanted I left it up to Trav who does all the fabrication to design it.
I am rapt with the finished product, Trav's fabrication work and welding are great. I already have my own drop hitch that I will use.
I am just waiting on the wiring loom so I can connect the trailer plug.
I will be mounting the number plate on the right of the hitch receiver and will just rivet it to the SHS beam. I will also attach the number plate light with rivets and plan on using one of these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LED-NUMB...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0820d2cd which I have used before.

looks good scotty.

just one question. where and how would you mount the number plate and lights?

cheers

From blue94t
I will be mounting the number plate on the right of the hitch receiver and will just rivet it to the SHS beam. I will also attach the number plate light with rivets and plan on using one of these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LED-NUMBE...item3f0820d2cd which I have used before.

When I first went out to see Scotty and Trav I specified I wanted the tow hitch mounted in the rear bar purely for departure angle benefits. That was the main issue I had with the factory Nissan tow hitch, apart from the ridiculous price.
After I told them what I wanted I left it up to Trav who does all the fabrication to design it.
I am rapt with the finished product, Trav's fabrication work and welding are great. I already have my own drop hitch that I will use.
I am just waiting on the wiring loom so I can connect the trailer plug.
I will be mounting the number plate on the right of the hitch receiver and will just rivet it to the SHS beam. I will also attach the number plate light with rivets and plan on using one of these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LED-NUMB...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0820d2cd which I have used before.

Post some pics when it's all finished mate.

Back