• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the sliders Scotty, and big thanks to Sparra for dropping them off.

I will post up some pics when i fit them up, hopefully over the weekend.

Thanks again,

Nath

If people are going to place orders for sliders or bars can you go threw with the order as we make these to order. We have done the right thing by the members because you guys were getting screwed around by other manufactures and we said you wouldn'y get screwed by us.
We may have to start taking deposits from now on. We have a finished set of D22 sliders on steep angle for standard height if someone wants them.

Scotty I'm after one of your rear bars for my long tub D22. I have a Nissan tow bar on the ute at the moment. Does your rear bar replace the existing tow bar or go around it?

Oh and how do I send you the $?

Also I was wondering about the under body protection plates? How much, do they fit a Thai built D22... etc.

cheers
Geoff

hey would there be any difference with sliders on a d22 03 single cab Ute, or would you use the same sliders...
and does anyone have a picture of a single cab d22 with sliders...

hey would there be any difference with sliders on a d22 03 single cab Ute, or would you use the same sliders...
and does anyone have a picture of a single cab d22 with sliders...

Do you have a tub or a tray. Do you want them to just protect the sills on the cab or go all the way between the front and rear wheel.

i've got a steel tray...
see that's what I'm unsure of, do i get a set that just protects the sills on the single cab or do i go full length so i can slide on rocks an stuff to reach the rear tyres better, i don't know how they would look on the truck being full length ...

How is business

G, day mate,

I thought I would give your thread a plug. How is business with the sliders and bars?

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

kesegic29 said:
i've got a steel tray...
see that's what I'm unsure of, do i get a set that just protects the sills on the single cab or do i go full length so i can slide on rocks an stuff to reach the rear tyres better, i don't know how they would look on the truck being full length ...

Id just go dual cab length

notya notcher ?
nothin worse than a nackered notcher

a notcher cuts the radius in pipe
notcher.jpg

Latest posts

Back