• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too easy. was going to suggest donating my car for a dummy but realised you guys are in mexico!

yeah just wanted to see if i liked the look of it first. cheers. will keep looking for photos online.

Getting stuck into the sliders and bar for those that have ordered. Got the notchers yesterday and punched 2 sets out yesterday. We will also make a rear bar for a d40 soon and post up pics

Thanks guys for fitting up the sliders. Looking good will post some more pics tomorrow..

Attachments

• sliders left.jpg
    sliders left.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 325
  • sliders right.jpg
    sliders right.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 380
Not a particularly constructive post but I just thought I'd say those sliders on the silver D40 with black rims look absolutely awesome.
Good work mate, keep it going. I'll be in touch re. some bash plates for mine when they're available

I have a 2010 D40 Kingcab (Thai built) that I would like new sliders for, as opposed to the factory steps, however I know nothing about welding. Where would I go to get the slider mounting plates welding to the chassis? I am on the Gold Coast in QLD.

Hey scotty have you got any pic's of a front bar for the d40 and where are you based so I can get some products from you cheers

Latest posts

Back