• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sliders017.jpg

sliders018.jpg

sliders019.jpg

sliders020.jpg

The first set are just about done for a D22 Jap built.The jig is made and ready for production.Will be doing D40 during the week.
Start placing your orders guys so we can get these going for you ASAP.
As you can see in the photos the quality is second to none and I'm sure you will be very pleased with our product.
PM me or call Scott on 0408145840

Oh and by the way, nice welds to.

Welding ain't my thing, my brother usually does it for me.

For the D22s Scott are you thinking of predrilling those mounting plates, they look nice and thick. Don't know how my Ryobi would go trying to get through those chunky mothers!

Just thinking out loud, :cheers!:

Yes they will be drilled and gussettet mate.These are just pics of the making process and to show everyone I'm not full of shit and these are being made.
When you get them you will just need to put them into position and bolt them on.

Scotty, something to maybe be wary of, I went to see bolsy today to pick up my sliders... And not every chassis is made the same. The jig that he made (from doing Al's sliders originally I think) is about 2-3mm thinner than my chassis rails..admittedly, he's got fairly tight tolerances, but even still, my rails are definitely wider than what he's had to do previously.

And some utes don't have the gusset on the chassis down the back near where the rails turn in and up for the rear springs.
As well as the passenger chassis rail being 3-5mm wider at the center mount than the drivers side.

Just letting you know.

Hey Scotty they look great!!! When will the d40 ones be ready? i got Thai, september 2010built d40 ST. Also any chance of colour coding it white as i have an ARB white colour coded bar? And also just to be a pain :) do u think u would be able to checker plate the step like the snake racing sliders? If so let me know and ill put a deposit down strait away!

Thanks Ryan

I will be designing the D40 bars this week.I can do them with checker plate and colour code them but it will be an additional cost for colour coding.
I have just started another post with an order form mate.
Give me a ring on 0408145840

thanks scotty will definatley give you a buzz during the week so u can make me some!! also your PM isn't working

Ryan

Thanks Josh.Thai and Jap built are different.The sliders will be the same just the mounting points will be different.I will have this sorted mate.

Both Josh and I have Jap ones, and yeah there were little differences in mm. So Josh you got a chubby girl eh, i guess 2-3 mm doesn't sound like much, but yeah the sliders were a tight as fit on the rails. I think we even used a jack to push one side on. So that middle one was was different for you also. Weird eh. Scotty might just take a bit of thought to find a one measurement fits all slider. Oh and Scotty good work on yours mate, looks trick.

Last edited:
Scotty they look sexc. And dam good weld. Let me know when u get a set of Thai built sliders done. Also I wouldnt mind it as a step design with cheque plate top. Even if u design and leave plate off and I can cut to fit as the wife works as an aluminum sales manager :).

Cheers
Rusty

Latest posts

Back