• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Scotty, how much are your sliders with the checker plate?

How do you remove the factory side steps?

Looking forward to seeing the rear bars.

Any plans for a tube style bullbar?

To remove the factory side steps you have to pull your front seats out and take the scuff panels off and lift your carpet.There are 3 bolts on each bracket.Make sure you get some gromets and put them in the holes where the bolts were.
We can only do front bars for non air bag cars.

I'm getting Woodys D40 on thurs or fri to make the D40 sliders.For those of you that have ordered these we will be smashing them out over the weekend and should have them for you next week sometime.
I am trying to get a Thai built D22 to make a jig up also and get these out.

Sorry for the delay guys we have been busy with other important commitments.

To remove the factory side steps you have to pull your front seats out and take the scuff panels off and lift your carpet.There are 3 bolts on each bracket.Make sure you get some gromets and put them in the holes where the bolts were.
We can only do front bars for non air bag cars.

Thanks scotty,
non air bag tube bar is fine for me so I look forward to seeing the design.

ahahha neat. i have to be honest the factory steps on the d22 are alright, yes i said alright. no they arent rock sliders or steel steps or anything but i accidentally wound down the jack in my car and the car stand was still under the alloy side steps and they held up the car until i realised wat was going on.

but i would say 1 rock would finish them off nicely. im still waiting for the thai built steps scotty :p. let me know when u get a set made. checker plate top and step design.the wife cant get in the car as it is she needs the step

ahahha neat. i have to be honest the factory steps on the d22 are alright, yes i said alright. no they arent rock sliders or steel steps or anything but i accidentally wound down the jack in my car and the car stand was still under the alloy side steps and they held up the car until i realised wat was going on.

but i would say 1 rock would finish them off nicely. im still waiting for the thai built steps scotty :p. let me know when u get a set made. checker plate top and step design.the wife cant get in the car as it is she needs the step

Do you want the checker plate in steel or aliminium and can you put your order in the order thread please.

Not putting order in just yet. Waiting for funds to approve. For some reason all my bills came at once. To make it worse I spent all my overtime money on tires for the kings rims :(. Now writing for my bday and more wknd work then will place order.

Top cam be either. Aluminium would be lighter so that will do. I will put all info u need when I order :).

Got my sliders d22 from scotty and trav last night great bit of gear dont think i will bend em in a hurry heavy duty is an understatement they even fitted them up for me anyone thinking about a set get onto these guys support someone getting of there arse and having a crack i will try and get some photos up just new to this computer shit

The first set of D40 sliders are done and being fitted tomorrow.
slidersandbullbar012.jpg

slidersandbullbar011.jpg

slidersandbullbar010.jpg

slidersandbullbar009.jpg

After going over the chassis today we couldn't make the brackets like the D22 ones so we have made a weld on bracket which is drilled and tapped so you can unbolt the sliders off the chassis if need be and to make it legal.

Cant wait to get them fitted today ... C U at mid-day Scotty ... Looks great.

(will look better fitted though)

With the D40 sliders we have cut the angle down by half also so that they still look like a side step and most people wanted them like this but if people want them with the steeper angle like mine and the ones we made for Matt that is not a problem either

So there is no way of getting the D40 ones to bolt straight up without welding the plate to the chassis?

They look great too Scotty.

So there is no way of getting the D40 ones to bolt straight up without welding the plate to the chassis?

They look great too Scotty.

No there are to many pipes and hoses mate.We dont want to move pipes as they are there for a reason and dont want them rubbing threw and putting holes in your brake lines or fuel lines

Latest posts

Back