• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my sliders today. They look awesome.
Just need to get them fitted and smack a few rocks around :rock:

Great communication throughout and helped out when the transport
company decided to misplace one of them.

Pleasure doing business with you Scottybobcat.

Regards Murph

Received my sliders today. They look awesome.
Just need to get them fitted and smack a few rocks around :rock:

Great communication throughout and helped out when the transport
company decided to misplace one of them.

Pleasure doing business with you Scottybobcat.

Regards Murph

sounds like a great vote of confidence there ... :rock:

Scotty, have the sliders fitted and i must say, wow they are really heavy duty. and look fantastic on my truck, check out my Garage to see pics of them. great job mate- thanks again. now we only need the freight company to pull their act together.

well i was down at scottys over the weekend to do some electrical work and whilst i was there i checked out some of the sliders that were getting built and iv gotta say, they look wicked, welds are great, bends are all consistant and good luck to anyone who thinks they might bend or break because the materials used are over engineered. just the way us 4x4ers need em. good stuff scotty and trav and get your orders in soon as it seems there might be a few people looking at getting some with there tax money and there could be a slight wait with the demand

We have pulled our finger out the last couple of days.Kyles are finished and fitted.They look great with the steep angle on the D40.We also knocked up a set for a Hilux and got them painted tonight aswell.
The other boys waiting on theres with the aluminium tops we only got the aluminium today so yours will be finished very early next week.I will organise the frieght for those that need it and the others that dont can come and pick them up when I call you.Cheers Scotty.

got my sliders fitted up last night and geez they look great, big thanks to trav and scotty for smashing them out for me, no just gotta test em out.

heres some pics of how they sit

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

i think ill be looking at getting one for mine aswell scotty when your ready let me know and we'll work out measurements n stuff

Just fitted sliders

Scotty, Thanks for the great job on my sliders. I have just fitted them and I am as pleased as punch.

Attachments

• Sliders 001.jpg
    Sliders 001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 541
  • Sliders 002.jpg
    Sliders 002.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 515
  • Sliders 003.jpg
    Sliders 003.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 517
  • Sliders 005.jpg
    Sliders 005.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 500
  • Sliders 006.jpg
    Sliders 006.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 450
Scotty, Thanks for the great job on my sliders. I have just fitted them and I am as pleased as punch.

WOW is all that is needed to be said. Now if I guess correctly these are the ones with the half angle and checker on top? Do they also have the plate across the bottom or is there nothing?

For Scotty
What price are these to postcode 4124? Exact same as these ones made for Stevo. 09 D22 Dualcab with no bodylift. It's the model with the fuel lines on the chassis rail. Pm me a price please

Cheers
Rusty

Scotty, the boss informed me today that I'm going to have to do the Cape track next year so am going to need some sliders and a bar ;)

I live in Perth so would prefer to get them knocked up and sent over in one go...
I know your flat out at the moment but have any idea on when your looking at getting the bars made?

Really dont want to go to ARB etc...

OK guys we are getting started back on the sliders in a couple of weeks.We have a few things to still sort out but getting into them very shortly.Get your orders in and we want to start the designs on the rear bars aswell.Once we have a rear bar done for a d22 and d40 I will post pics up so you guys can have a look and give us your thoughts. Cheers Scotty

Latest posts

Back