• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a rear bar for my 2009 d22. Any progress on designing something? If so, would like to see some pictures. I have a tow bar, but I guess I might be able to sell that if you don't make a rear bar without tow bar. A tyre carrier would be useful too!

scotty

Have you fitted up a set to a single cab D22?
Are they the same as the duel cab D22 ones, or is the chassis different?

ARB Sliders

Awesome Ian. I'm glad they did there job. I wander if ARB sliders would have done as good a job

Don't think so, I have seen some seriously bent ARB sliders. One of them happened on a trip I was leading and it didn't seem to hit that hard, but was bent out of shape. No damage to sills though, so I guess it still did its job.

G'day mate,

You will have to knock-up a set off sliders and rails for the Patrol for the August Cape York trip!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:shooter:

Hey Scotty, with the rear bar-towbar combo is the towbar sittin higher then normal? Or does it still hang down the standard height?

Hi Scotty wondering if I could get a price on your sliders steep angle to suit 06 model d40stx dual cab colour black or silver cheers.

Scotty,
Im chasing a set of full length D22 sliders but flat so they will go under my toolboxes on the tray. I have a 2inch body lift and will be lifting they tray a bit so if they come out flat they should be fine.
Is this something you would be able to do?
Would I get them in brisbane before the cape trip in augest?
How much are we talking?
I have added a photo of the side of the truck which shows the level of the side boxes. (will be lifting the tray maybe 1 inch)
20130131_155515.jpg

scott im after a set of sliders for a spanish d40 and also a rear bar. what would i be looking at???

Very impressed with your work guys.. I have read the whole thread haha must give it to you blokes very skilled and work is to the highest quality! When I get around to doing mine I know where I will place an order.. Keep it up guys, well done.

Latest posts

Back