Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Never ever again will I pay someone before receiving the item. Lesson learnt.

Yep its real annoying. I bet if people were told at the start that it would take 3 months then most would have still done it. People just get pissed when told one thing but another happens

Remember these sliders are 50% cheaper than some others I've seen and considering there has been no complaints on quality of the product I'd say its a good deal even with the wait.

Got mine fitted last night, ended up going with Bolsys (David). Have to say that im pretty impressed with the work. Even when we got out to his place and found the brackets needed modifying he got stuck in and got it done. Will get some photos up once i get a chance to get some. Big thanks to David for his help.

Got mine fitted last night, ended up going with Bolsys (David). Have to say that im pretty impressed with the work. Even when we got out to his place and found the brackets needed modifying he got stuck in and got it done. Will get some photos up once i get a chance to get some. Big thanks to David for his help.

yeah strange that your rear mount is different from mine. Mines an early 04 model but you would think would be the same. Will be interesting to see what other 04+ ones are like.

Yeah is weird, got it sorted in the end though. Slight modification to the mount and it was all good.

Yep its real annoying. I bet if people were told at the start that it would take 3 months then most would have still done it. People just get pissed when told one thing but another happens

Remember these sliders are 50% cheaper than some others I've seen and considering there has been no complaints on quality of the product I'd say its a good deal even with the wait.

What's the story with insurance with these sliders? Anyone know?

Shouldnt effect insurance as far as i know. Does effect anything with the car, jsut protects the sills.

Jon

Jon,
here is a number for to try ringing braden on 0402863350. He sms me friday night at 3:15am saying the other number is playing up. I am going up to pick mine sliders up today (Sunday). See what happens. He has not replied to me sense. Get back to you if i find any more info about any other sliders.

How did you go mate? See any other sliders sitting around in his shed ready to go? I just sms'd him on 3 of his mobile numbers asking for a refund. I'm over it in a big way.

Last edited:
Trashed a passenger side sidestep today so if anyone has upgraded to sliders and/or is keen to get rid of their factory D22 sidesteps send me a pm, prefer Perth as they would be a pain to post but open to eastern states.

Not too keen to get sliders myself as may be selling car soon(ish)

How did you go mate? See any other sliders sitting around in his shed ready to go? I just sms'd him on 3 of his mobile numbers asking for a refund. I'm over it in a big way.

I actually spoke to Braden a few days ago on one of his numbers that he finally answered; he promised he had them all but finished and was going to E-go to sort out shipping etc. and that he was going to get onto this forum to answer people and post details for shipping - but still nothing from him. Let me know how you go with a re-fund as I may well be following suit.

page 16 of this thread said it all...lol a refund..

I'm glad you think that's funny champ, how bout leave your comments to yourself. Oh and welcome to the forum, may some of your future posts be a little more constructive.

I actually spoke to Braden a few days ago on one of his numbers that he finally answered; he promised he had them all but finished and was going to E-go to sort out shipping etc. and that he was going to get onto this forum to answer people and post details for shipping - but still nothing from him. Let me know how you go with a re-fund as I may well be following suit.

Yeah I've been getting told the same stuff about them being almost finished for some time now and that he just had to find time to go to the e-go depot to sort it all out. Let you know if anything happens.

I have been waiting for 12 months for my $2500 refund. I have heard all the excuses he is using on you guys and even contacted Scotty to warn you all not to pay up front. I have contacted all the authorities and they are persuing him as we speak. Research boys research!!! He was plastered all over Patrol Forum which mysteriously got shut down after dozens of pages of people pleading for their gear or money back. Go to XRO Ripoff facebook and read the story, and I am not alone! Or contact Maroochydore Police and speak to Brett Caross if you have concerns about getting your gear or money back! I know what you guys are going through and I really do feel sorry for you! Good luck fellas, hope it works out better for you than it did for me! If you want a chat leave your number for me and I will contact you.

how many members have been caught up in this? 2-3? really poor form from XRO

how many members have been caught up in this? 2-3? really poor form from XRO

dozens of people have been caught up, not just members on here but members on Patrol Forum, facebook, his website (which proclaims that he is a reputable business) and many many more. We have tried everything to make people aware but still he keeps reeling em in! Not sure how he sleeps at night!

I'm glad you think that's funny champ, how bout leave your comments to yourself. Oh and welcome to the forum, may some of your future posts be a little more constructive.

Sorry I offended you but as one of the people ripped off in the past I get annoyed at all the folks who don't listen and just keep sending their money... it's not like there was no warning given. if you get the gear you pay for great it looks good and probably works but for everyone who gets their gear there's a couple more who don't. just making a point..I'll be more constructive next time.

Back