Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
i think your better to have the plate welded to bottom instead of top. stops it catching on the tubes

Appearance wise I think it looks better with one on the top, but depending on price wouldnt hurt to go both for those interested if needed? Keen to get a firm price and design idea up to get the ball rolling.....

This is how mine are, I havent found a need to sheet the underside, havent got anything stuck up in there yet, and I can still hose all the mud and crap out with only the top sheeted.

new_side_steps_002.JPG

matt i reckon that looks good but i like mud4b's idea but have the plate in the middle of the tube, like how boof had on his old hilux.

I need sliders before friday the 3rd of september desperately!!!! Anyone know someone or business in brisbane??? i got quoted $900 to $1300 at redlands 4x4! is there anywhere else?

Bolsys but i you wouldn't get them by then. he normally works on 3-4 week waiting list. but you don't get better.

I need sliders before friday the 3rd of september desperately!!!! Anyone know someone or business in brisbane??? i got quoted $900 to $1300 at redlands 4x4! is there anywhere else?

I will be in mooroochidore in 9 days and my mate knows the bloke up there that does all the sliders and bar work for 4by's so I will see if I can get a group buy price up there :cheers!:

Im getting sliders made from a local fabrication shop at capalaba, see how they turn out and ill put up pics and price next week.

Sorry people.
i have started the sliders and nearly finished them but i have been off work as a dog got hungary and decided to eat my ear off. i cant work (or do basically anything due to infection) until it is healed. once healed i will be getting onto the sliders once again then the rear bars.
cheers mark.

I will be in mooroochidore in 9 days and my mate knows the bloke up there that does all the sliders and bar work for 4by's so I will see if I can get a group buy price up there :cheers!:

If your talking about brado / xro i have already talked to him about this, he is keen but far too busy for now. His sliders are the ones in the pics, he used to do them for ava and now is doing them through his own business.

cheers mark.

Shit Mark thats gotta hurt, ouch.

Good luck with the recovery.

Dave.

Nar its all good, i even had 3 beers before i decided to go to hospital, its stitched back on now and hopefully i will be able to head down to the shed mid week.

cheers mark.

Yes Mark it is XRO that I was going to talk to and I thought the pictures were his.
Was the dog male or female because it puts a whole new meaning to chewing your ear off.lmao.
No offence intended

Back