Sliders/side steps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I've attached a few pics of the ARB step mountings - hope they help.

Out of interest, have you got a pic of the rear mounting for the passenger side. The reason I ask is we had to think laterally when designing my custom sliders for that side as the damn plastic fuel tank prohibits access to the back of the chassis.

Gus

Some minor drilling required, but no welding required. Pretty simple job. I believe retail price is something like $800??? Not certain though. Like all these things however, negotiate :)

Thats a good thing,i priced some ch eezy sliders that required eight holes on each side to be drilled and cost $795.00 plus fitting and an extra $165.00 for the caps on top of the sliders.

Out of interest, have you got a pic of the rear mounting for the passenger side. The reason I ask is we had to think laterally when designing my custom sliders for that side as the damn plastic fuel tank prohibits access to the back of the chassis.

Gus

I'm also interested in this. Looking at making some steps/sliders myself but not sure how to mount them here. Any pics would be appreciated.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back