Snorkels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no 07? Is that a trick question, lol. I'm guessing you mean zd30 and yd25 motors? D22s stop pen in 06 and came back in 08. I'm not sure other earlier yd25s, but the later ones with dual batteries have a different pipe that goes in the engine bay to allow room for the battery. You can fit the later model snorkel to the earlier models and have room to fit a second battery under the bonnet but I think you need a different pipe to the air box. There are a few threads about it in the d22 section

Thanks for the reply that's what I thought to but I was told it was off 07 so I thought I would put it out there my nav is a single battery so I'm suspecting it would fit
Thanks again

08 YD25 had the pre filter removed so the snorkel is designed to fit the bypass pipe, up to 06 ZD30's had the pre filter and snorkels have to be designed to fit them however the bypass pipe can be installed to delete the pre filter.

there is one on ebay a snorkel which says you have to move the indicator to install the snorkel... anyone done this or how hard is it?

give nizzbits a ring, always the best price on genuine parts, he distributes out of several dealers around the country or something.

Latest posts

Back