Snorkle for my D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, number 1 is if you go through a puddle a bit deeper than you expect you won't drown it... If it is fitted properly at least.... The advantage is cleaner cooler air than what you would normally get from just above the passengers side front wheel. The standard intake in them is really low so doesn't take much to fill it with water

I was wondering how high on my priority list it should be as id have to move the 2nd standard battery. If I go back to one battery would it have to be a bigger one?

I was wondering how high on my priority list it should be as id have to move the 2nd standard battery. If I go back to one battery would it have to be a bigger one?
How high on your priority list would a rebuild be if you went through a seemingly shallow puddle that sent water through your intake?

There was a guy just this week on the forum that did just that.

Moving the battery will give you a little project and maybe some rewarding frothies on completion.

If you get a genuine Nissan one you won't have to touch the battery, I've got one on mine with the standard dual battery system and it fits fine, they were designed for it... I also one run one battery, my passengers side one is set up as an aux battery and it still starts fine after about 3 years on the one other battery....

Back