Snowys 2005 D22 STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First one is stock but with 3" only...
Last shot is how she sits now.... :D

Attachments

• DSC03164.jpg
    DSC03164.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC03189.jpg
    DSC03189.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 305
Hey mate. The ute looks good. I just put the same snake racing kit on mine and i was just wondering what height you got out of it? I dont think i got the 3" inches. Would you be able to measure form the middle of your wheel straight up to guard for me? id be curious to see how similar they are minus the 2" of your body lift of course. and did you fit the 33" tyres before you did the body lift? cos i really want 33's. Cheers mate

hey snowy,
ya rig looks pretty sweet with the 5" lift!
love the comparison "shot" beside the stocko d22, makes ya rig look like it on roids.
I was just wondering how the 3" suspension kit is going? I am looking at the 3" suspension kit myself and would love to know how your kit has performed since you have had it installed and would you recommend the kit to others? I really like the idea of being able to lift the navara and with the replacement upper control arms at least you get some of your lost down travel back. also have heard mixed stories about them chewing out bushes and cv's being broken alot easier and if you could put some light on these stories being thrown around??
cheers,
brocky

Last edited:
well i dnt no what Snowy thinks but i have definitely noticed the 33"S on mine. its not terrible but u will no they are there. expect to get about 50km's less out of ur fuel tank aswell... is it worth it??? off road no doubt!!! would like to have 31"s for on road use tho...

Hye guys, yer loose a bit of take off power with the 33s... i have the safari chip though so its not too bad.
Thing is, your odometer says you loose kms per tank of fuel, but its reading lower because your tyre diameter is larger. So i dont think i loose much more than 50-80 per tank. Its worth it though!!

Got a few new pics from the weekend guys... heres one.. ill try get some more up soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 180
gday mate, nice ute!
was wondering if you could put up a couple more pics of that chequer plate section u made, wanna do the same thing!

Cheers, James

New man sized steering!! + HID kit!!

Attachments

• IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 99
Very nice. Have you engineered the Ute?
Im looking into getting my body lift done except Snake is booked out for 3 months atthe moment

Latest posts

Back