so many spotties to choose from....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went for the IPF XS, I believe they're the only ones that are waterproof/dustproof, which I think is important for long term durability, especially seeing how much they cost!

Just installed my brand new ($395 eBay special) Lightforce 240 XGT's today with the blue spread covers and Lightforce wiring harness. Look a treat and are super bright, good pickup by me I think........

i have 2 240 xgt lights with the blue covers on them i think they are the best. i can see for at least 8-900 meter in front. I guess each to there own and how much your budget is. the only thing is you have to be happy with them.
cheers

Well i had a read of this post and went off and bought a set of Narva 225's for 250 bucks from Truckline Rocklea http://www.truckline.com.au/assets/tl_supplier_specials_current_lr.pdf
It says they are on special for 280 but in store they are chaeper again... Bonus
All comes with a plug&play harness, Wich took me 20 minutes to put in.
Got them out in the dark later that night and i am so bloody happy with these lights. They look shit hot and man do they turn night into day.
For the price i paid for them i think they are the best!
Hope this helps some people out.

250! ya bastard, i paid 300 delivered for my set off the ebay, haha

good solid lights though and great on long night trips!

wouldnt mind HID though, cost a shit load for the narva ones

EDIT.

you bought the clear ones, my bad. i got the blue ones and they are shweet!

Last edited:
what is best, both spread? 1 of each (which side do you put them on) or both pencil

Well i had a read of this post and went off and bought a set of Narva 225's for 250 bucks from Truckline Rocklea http://www.truckline.com.au/assets/tl_supplier_specials_current_lr.pdf
It says they are on special for 280 but in store they are chaeper again... Bonus
All comes with a plug&play harness, Wich took me 20 minutes to put in.
Got them out in the dark later that night and i am so bloody happy with these lights. They look shit hot and man do they turn night into day.
For the price i paid for them i think they are the best!
Hope this helps some people out.

I want a set of these, i got the cash just nothing to put the lights on lol
unless i put them up on my sports bar which i aint keen on

Do what I did, convert the 225's to HID. Heap's cheaper.

HID headlights and Spotties HID for the win. :happy_smile:

Except for my right headlight globe wont go to high beam, new globe coming monday. They can pay to get it fitted aswell.

$150 a globe, I ain't taking the risk.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they are.

Mates a cop, I asked him. "Would you book someone for HID headlight's" he reply's "If there a smart ass I would"

Take note, no smart ass comments to cop's.

Dave.

Thats what i'm going to do dave, Thats why i got the clear ones figured i could get the HID set up at a later date and still be far cheaper than the Narva HID's

are those narva ones on special as good as the hella rallye 4000? i was thinking i'd get a set of those in black.

Latest posts

Back