so many spotties to choose from....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what i had before these, I think mine we're older 4000's The hella's are a glass front, wich is why i had to replace my spotties. The Narva's are plastic with clear covers aswell. But these piss all over my old hella's.

my recommendation lies with hella rallye 4000's which are available in 2 diameters both with comparitive light outputs. if you're interested, as I see you are in brisbane, I can help you get some alot cheaper than retail, pm me if you need pricing. these can also be easily converter to HID, check out hella predator online, ducks nuts! I've converted old rallye 1000's to HID in trucks and the drivers complain that when they dip their lights to low beam they can't see, HID is absolutley brilliant and for around 400 extra ontop of light purchase it is really really worth it! if you are considering lightforce, they are good lights but easily stolen and expensive to convert to HID. enjoy shopping, phil.

i'll give you a pm when ready to get em phil. i like the look of the black 4000. i'm gold coast but sure we can work that out somehow

Hey guys just caught onto this post!! I have a mate who can get me driving lights at cost price. I have the option of getting hella, narva, lightforce or fyrelyte. I'm only new to the fourby game so am after recommendations out of these, from lights you guys have used or if money wasn't an option out of these brands what would u go with. Cost price I can get narva extreme HID for 300 a set so the cost isn't a problem just after some solid recommendations. Leaning towards the lightforce xgt or narva extremes with possibility of going with a narva led bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I like the looks of the Fyrlyt as the are adjustable on the track. And if you smash a lends you just replace the lends not he whole light. It really all depends on what your looking for and needs. I live in Canberra The tracks I do are steep narrow and shape turns steep drop offs so Hid that let me see a K in front are useless and a waste of cash. Even out of town on the high why with a bend ever few 100 meters still a waste. So I need more of a flood beam. Where other people might do alot of high speed driving and flat areas and thats when a spot will come in handy. In saying that no point if you can see the roo 1000m in front of you and not see the one 30ms on the side of the road.

I used to have two cheap spread beams till I upgraded to narva lights. For me the two spread beams were better rather than the pencil and broad. I literally could see the reflection of a sign 3km away. There's just no need for that much distance.

I used to have two cheap spread beams till I upgraded to narva lights. For me the two spread beams were better rather than the pencil and broad. I literally could see the reflection of a sign 3km away. There's just no need for that much distance.

Wow. Just wow:rock:

Latest posts

Back