Sold the STR for a STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F6 381

Reaction score
Traded my 06 STR last week and picked up the new white auto STX from the dealer.

Got them to fit the Snorkle,Window tint,Bonnet protector,Floor mats,Spray on tub liner and spray underneath with rust proofing.

Straight down the local 4WD shop and blew $10,000 on
ARB white powder coated bull bar
OME 2" lift with Nitrocharger sports shocks
Rhino roof rack with fishing rod holders and pull out 2.5meter canvas shade cover
Black duck seat covers
ARB canopy
Lightforce 55w HID spotties
Will also put my HID headlight conversion in as well from Bendtech.

Hopefully the STX is as good as the old STR which never gave me any trouble for 5.5 years.

Maybe hold off on the HID conversion.
I havnt found a good kit yet to suit our lenses on low beam.
HI beam HID awesome tho!!!!

Haven't got it dirty yet Dave but it's wet outside so does that count?. Only clocked 100k's so still running it in.

The HID headlight kit is from one of our suppliers and it cost me $320 and he knocked a fair bit off the price so basically wire it up as it is a good kit and the difference is huge compaired with normal headlights.

I'll post some more pic's once everything is fitted in the next couple of weeks.

So much smoother to drive than the STR and we'll see how the auto goes down the beach next week.

Attachments

• P7110239.JPG
    P7110239.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 128
  • P7110240.JPG
    P7110240.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 125
  • P7110241.JPG
    P7110241.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 119
  • P7110242.JPG
    P7110242.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 120
  • P7110243.JPG
    P7110243.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 110
Cant wait to see it, as I'm thinking on buying a white deluxe ARB bar.

So what tires are you going to put on those 17 inchas?

Cant wait to see it, as I'm thinking on buying a white deluxe ARB bar.

So what tires are you going to put on those 17 inchas?

Ox will get Cooper tyres as i had those on the STR and done 60 thou and still had plenty of tread left.

Should of kept the 22.

If your unsure on the the Salon gear, Merchant should be able to show you how to run a Salon properly.

Krafty is a magician with his sciccors, he does some nice cuts.

Sometimes I cut a little deep and get the bone which makes people cry and sulk but hey you take the good with the bad!

Latest posts

Back