Sound System in my 09 D22 navara dual cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think someone mentioned the other day they found 6 or 6 1/2's in the front of the '10 model but I could be wrong, search through some of last week's D22 posts I'm sure it was there somewhere.

Yup i just found it under the accessories forum I only searched the electrical one. :p

What have people done to stop the front doors vibrating when you turn the bass up even a tiny bit?

My install:
Head unit: Fusion Ipod head unit (flip down the face and insert ipod like a cassette, use the head unit to control ipod, comes with all different housings to suit pretty much any ipod - sweet as!)
Fronts: Fusion 6.5" component splits (powered from head unit)
Rears: Fusion 6.5" 3 ways (powered from head unit)
Sub/Amp: Focal BUS25 slimline powered subwoofer (connected to subwoofer low level pre-outs on head unit)

On paper it's a very low-mid level system and purists would scoff at not using an amp for the splits, but seriously the sound quality is great, nice clear punchy bass from the sub, and goes as loud as most people would ever want to listen to their music whilst retaining the same level of sound quality. All up it cost me well under $1000 (can't remember exactly), self installed, all parts bought brand new.

The unit didn't have the right sleeve for my particular ipod (was new model), I emailed Fusion on Sunday arvo, and 10AM Tuesday the correct sleeve was courier delivered on my desk, all the way from Melbourne. Absolutely fantastic customer service if you ask me, if that is their standard level of service I would highly recommend them.

That slimline powered sub thingo looks like a pretty convenient solution for behind the seat!! do u mind telling us where u got it and how much?

Latest posts

Back