SPC UCA wheel alignment question. cost and where.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J13NST

Reaction score
My d40 got fitted with SPC UCA.
Question I'm after, do I have to take it to special wheel alignment shop? or just local bob jane can do the job?
also how much did you guys paid to get wheel aligned after installing adjustable UCA?
Thanks in advance. I searched on forum and read few pages but couldn't find answer.

Bob jane did mine..just take in the instructions with you and its a normal wheel alignment charge...my local bobs does a few jap racers and 4x4s i reckon they know all about the arms adjustability..

Bob jane did mine..just take in the instructions with you and its a normal wheel alignment charge...my local bobs does a few jap racers and 4x4s i reckon they know all about the arms adjustability..

Thanks for that.. I went my local bob jane for so long. they give me good price on everything. I got quote for wheel alignment from trucking wheel alignement company who said they done plenty of SPC UCA as 4x4 fitout shop is just around the corner who fits SPC UCA gave me $132 for quote. I called up Bob Jane they said normal price maybe slightly depends how long it takes. but he didn't sound so confident or knew much about SPC UCA. hence why I'm asking whether I should pay $132 to get it done properly ,or $65 from bobby.

If you have the instructions go to bobs.they are pretty good instructions and the arms are super easy to adjust.if you had it wheel aligned befere fitting the arms..you can set the arms at the zero setting and just fit and drive..but id get the alignment done as its cheaper than 2 tyres

Latest posts

Back