Spotlight shopping concept

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malicious

Reaction score
Well to be the nice guy I am I went shopping at spotlight with the GF. well walking around bored shitless getting the nods from the other guys doing the same. I got an idea since spotlight is part of the super retail group why don't they create a megastore that incorporates a BCF , Supercheap, Amart sports and spotlight store all in one?
I reckon sales would increase.
And I'd get to spend endless time wandering around like the GF did in spotlight. :)

Well to be the nice guy I am I went shopping at spotlight with the GF. well walking around bored shitless getting the nods from the other guys doing the same. I got an idea since spotlight is part of the super retail group why don't they create a megastore that incorporates a BCF , Supercheap, Amart sports and spotlight store all in one?
I reckon sales would increase.
And I'd get to spend endless time wandering around like the GF did in spotlight. :)

You're a friggin genius!!!:idea:

As long as they have plenty of what I call 'daddy seats', where us blokes can sit when we get sore feet from hours of mindlessly trudging around looking at shit the missus has no intention of buying.

Oh I think it's exciting counting the number of threads in a piece of elastic. Bloody hell, guys.

Best thing to do in Spotlight is spot the newbie staff member and say that you saw some buttonholes on sale for 50% off and you'd like to know where they are. I actually had one say "I think they're down in this aisle ... now wait a minute!"

Needless to say I haven't been asked back to Spotlight.

As long as they have plenty of what I call 'daddy seats', where us blokes can sit when we get sore feet from hours of mindlessly trudging around looking at shit the missus has no intention of buying.

Yeah if only ,so if they build a superstore we could mindlessly trudge around the BCF Supercheap section .

Its called foreplay

Lol, good luck then is all I can say.

On a practical note, it has been years since Spotlight stocked anything useful for the sort of sewing I do. As for material,it seems to be mostly composed of air with little thread involved. The Boss regards it as a cheap junk shop and the last point of call.

You might get better returns if you sus out owner run smaller shops and take her(him?) to those. IME most of those at least have a friggin clue.

BTW, if it is camping goods you want, try Camping World. We have a local BBQ Galore/Camping World compo here and they give real discounts off their goods for registered customer(free). BCF just gives you a ticket in some nationwide raffle.

Yeh nah, Spotlight isn't a part of SRG. Spotlight owns Anaconda as a tax write off or something like that.

SRG encompasses Rays, BCF, FCO (New Zealand), Supercheap, Amart All Sports, Rebel and recently aquired Workout World.

Cheers,

TF

Latest posts

Back