Spotman's qd32 d22 turbo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotman

Reaction score
hey guys

Picked up this qd32 d22 a few months back as a work / tow rig (i drift race)
plans are to put a turbo kit that im building up on it

Its stock atm but wanna do the typical 2+2" lift, 265/75/16's, idler arm brace, roof rack, make boxes for the canopy etc etc.

Current specs of turbo set up,
Mamba td04l-15t 6cm
td42 manifold flange im cutting down
t2 inlet flange
300x280 fmic intercooler

i will be doing all the fab work myself.
i bought some 32mm steampipe for the manifold last week but decided to go 40mm so i need to wait for that to get ordered in. manifold will be mid mount which makes dump pipe / oil drain easy.

i plan on using the small allen key grub screw near the engine mount as the oil feed, drain will be the bung next to it. coolant lines will do the drain bung at the back of the block and the other to a heater hose.

i will be using the factory airbox hopefully. Front mount intercooler piping will go between the headlight / radiator and through the wheel well.

fuel wise i wouldnt mind somehow running a boost compensator (aneroid) but no idea how to set that up. so for now i will just wind the fuel up and tune with a boost controller and EGT gauge.

will try and post everything i do on here as i couldn't find many aftermarket QD32 turbo threads. advice and input would be great :)

Latest posts

Back