SRC shock absorbers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if I should say this.........lol But I work there so if anyone is interested let me know.
I have not really pushed for the navara stuff as yet as it has been very busy lately.
I have mentioned that we really need to get a complete solution to get at least a true 50-60mm lift in the front. So once I have some time I will be looking at camber bolts and maybe some upper control arms of some sort.

We have got some new shocks in the pipeline at the moment too which will be a good option too once we get up and running so I will keep all posted.

Don't know if I should say this.........lol But I work there so if anyone is interested let me know.
I have not really pushed for the navara stuff as yet as it has been very busy lately.
I have mentioned that we really need to get a complete solution to get at least a true 50-60mm lift in the front. So once I have some time I will be looking at camber bolts and maybe some upper control arms of some sort.

We have got some new shocks in the pipeline at the moment too which will be a good option too once we get up and running so I will keep all posted.

I only found them because I just bought a Pootrol and found a thread about them on the Patrol forum. They look like a well built shock, are you going to be doing under the shelf sales?

ha ha I am sure I can get ya some sort of discount. I am actually the one rebuilding and valving them at the moment. They are a very well built shock overall with better internals than fox etc and very tunable.

To be honest we have been having some trouble with the lines but it is only due to people installing wrong or bottoming the shocks out. The new shocks will have rubber lines to the canister so a bit less fragile than the teflon lined braided hose.

Hang off for a bit and we will see what the new ones are like. They will have a very different canister set up too so should be a much smoother faster reacting shock. They will be non adjustable but I don't think that is a problem if they are valved correctly.

ha ha I am sure I can get ya some sort of discount. I am actually the one rebuilding and valving them at the moment. They are a very well built shock overall with better internals than fox etc and very tunable.

To be honest we have been having some trouble with the lines but it is only due to people installing wrong or bottoming the shocks out. The new shocks will have rubber lines to the canister so a bit less fragile than the teflon lined braided hose.

Hang off for a bit and we will see what the new ones are like. They will have a very different canister set up too so should be a much smoother faster reacting shock. They will be non adjustable but I don't think that is a problem if they are valved correctly.

Are you doing the dyno tests?, love to see some graphs and comparisons against other shocks.

Latest posts

Back