Stedi Lightbar? vs Cree?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 120 watt bar 3 watt x 40 epistar leds and its a good short distance flood light.
I now use bars with 10 x 10watt cree leds and they are far far better.
Just in the process of taking out the 120 watt unit in the front bar and replacing it with
120WCOMBI1262.jpg
I had 2 of the 100 watt bars on the sports bar and going to replace that with
240WSR1.jpg

24 x 10watt spot leds. I wont need any flood as the leds flair light in all directions

I have a 120 watt bar 3 watt x 40 epistar leds and its a good short distance flood light.
I now use bars with 10 x 10watt cree leds and they are far far better.
Just in the process of taking out the 120 watt unit in the front bar and replacing it with
120WCOMBI1262.jpg
I had 2 of the 100 watt bars on the sports bar and going to replace that with
240WSR1.jpg

24 x 10watt spot leds. I wont need any flood as the leds flair light in all directions

What are the prices on those?

Im looking at 40 -50inch ones for my front roof rack,

I've got one of the 10-CREE units Aussie has shown. It has an amazing amount of light, don't need driving lights at all. I added a pair of the 4-LED 40W and it's so bloody bright in front of my car now, you have to let your eyes adjust to the darkness when there's oncoming traffic.

And, as an added bonus, when some jerk comes over the hill and turns his high beam ON to annoy the shit out of you, you can light 'em up and burn his retinas into nice crispy little treats. Had a moron try that on me last night on the way back home and he very quickly found out how to turn his lights down.

the 40" bar ( 240watt) is $359 and they also have a 42" bar at $399 ( 260watt ). I prefer the 10watt leds to the 3watt as I have found they are better at throwing the light . its the lenses that do the work but the 10watt units seem to do it better.
There are heaps of bars on the market and some are the ducks nuts as far as light output goes but their prices arent low

Oh yeah be careful how you choose the location for the bar. You dont want any light from the bar shining on the bonnet. Mine are on the sports bar so safe as house but I have heard other members say they have the bars on the front of their roof cage and the light is blinding on the bonnet

As a side note I think I'm the one in a million, I've got the 40" from sunyee and I've sent it back three times now with water in it, to their credit very fast rectification and customer service !

Too light too

I have the one that looks the same as the last picture, accept its 180w spot spread
Even the one I have now has moisture in it. Ended up working out a deal with them refund wise and yea.
For the price and service you can't beat it!

Thinking about the 40inch combo one, anyone have any pictures of it turning night time to day time?

I've got a pick of a 30 inch combo compared to a 20 dual row and a 27 inch high out put model I can post the pic up when I vet home for you.

Here is the pic of a light bar comparison i did. The first pic is of a 22 inch 120w dual row 3W cree chips light bar the second pic is a 15 inch 160W high out put single row 10W cree chips the third pic is a standard single row 10W cree chips bar 30 inches 180W and the last 27 inch high out put single row bar with 10W cree chips 240W. They do have a little bit of a different pattern between them from the lens combinations on the different bar but gives you a pretty good idea of a comparison between them.

Its a petty i don't have an ebay cheapy bar to shoot and compare as well.

Attachments

• Additional bars.jpg
    Additional bars.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 291
Doulble row Led

Hi all,

Anyone fitted a 22" double row LED light bar onto their bulbar.
Im looking at the STEDI Double Stack 22"

Thanks

Hi mate.
Running one myself and they are great. Best light on the eyes. I have just updated my IPF super rally's to 55w HID and they are still disappointing compared to the light bar.
I recommend them anyway. And for the price you can't go wrong.
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back