steinbauer chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanders

Reaction score
G'day I'm having a few issues with my steinbauer chip. When plugged in I get excessive black smoke and it feels real sluggish and rough. When I unplug it my car drives great and I have no smoke. Anyone else had this issue? I contacted steinbauer and they want me to send the chip to them... I honestly just want my money back (2013 Navara St D40 Spain built Manual)

i had mine since late 2013. running perfectly fine you either install incorrectly or maybe running bit too rich. try dial down a bit.

G'day I'm having a few issues with my steinbauer chip. When plugged in I get excessive black smoke and it feels real sluggish and rough. When I unplug it my car drives great and I have no smoke. Anyone else had this issue? I contacted steinbauer and they want me to send the chip to them... I honestly just want my money back (2013 Navara St D40 Spain built Manual)

It is running filty rich after time the ecu complains,,,,

The ecu has no idea that a SB chip is installed as it is directly overdriving the injectors.

Any roughness would indicate a wiring problem basically.
The throttle wire just turns the chip off when you come back under a certain throttle percentage.

DTUK do chips for a very competitive price.

Latest posts

Back