Steves D40 king cab build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep that ram mount tight at the ba. Over time the clamrp rubs against the ally and allows it to rock back and forth, really annoying!

Well the fun begins today
ordered
1, set Narva 225 50 watt HID's
1, 30 '' iornman 90 watt light bar
5 , 160/115 Narva 100 watt driving lights , 3 flood 2 spot , one facing rearward on the sports bar 4 forward
ARB bash plate set
12,000 runva dynema winch
1 eaton front e locker
5 x 265x75x16 cooper maxx tires
1 x 150 lrt LRA fuel tank
1 piranha duel battery system
1 set 25 mm coil spacers to counter the sag
the " slug " will soon look and behave like a real 4x4

Last edited:
ordered
5 , 160/115 Narva 100 watt driving lights , 3 flood 2 spot , one facing rearward on the sports bar 4 forward
ARB bash plate set
1 eaton front e locker
just make sure u dont look directly at it after installing all the lights or u might be too blind o ever drive it lol

assumption correct , and its an American made RAM mount , its stable enough for back roads and hi way , but hard 4x4,ing you would want to take the IPad out , i haven't really used it for 4x4,ing , although i do have mud map on it and a hi way gps . the problem ive found is not the mount , its the bloody mapping programs and the chargers , when running the maps , it drains the battery even when its connected to a charger , and ive tried 3 brands , so eventually it goes flat

We went through this with the wife's ipad, most USB car chargers are or were 1 amp. The newer USB chargers can be found with 2 amp charging, and that's what's needed for ipad 4, its a nightmare at home with a ipad that needs the particular charger it came with and not be confused with the older iPod chargers the kids have

ordered
ARB bash plate set
1 eaton front e locker

Nice shopping list, I have the cooper st maxx on my nav, I,m happy with them.
With that amount of light it's going to be 24 hour daylight

just make sure u dont look directly at it after installing all the lights or u might be too blind o ever drive it lol

LOL yes , but should be awesome , ive always wanted to do something like these , and thought arh stuff it i will

Did u go for the harrop or the eaton elocker? Doing my best to talk myself into a front locker...almost there....wife ain't.

If you haven't already finalised your bash plates. Brown Davis are unrel. I got the 3 plates of them front too back.

If you haven't already finalised your bash plates. Brown Davis are unrel. I got the 3 plates of them front too back.

i had their bash plates on my Triton , and was very happy , but i don't think their D40 ones go as far back as ARB ones , iam very local to them too

Mike i will have another look at them , their cheaper then ARB , but when i last looked they didnt cover the same area

Yeh igot the 3 plates. They go a fair way back. And strong as!, I've jacked my up off them and they didn't mark.

Latest posts

Back