Steves D40 king cab build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitted a 27 watt 9 led , reverse light to the LHS side of the sports bar today , pretty awesome , and makes reversing in the dark piss easy . and yes its hard wired into the reverse light only

Last edited:
have you got a pic with out it blinding us?
I was thinking of putting two slim 7" leds on the sports bar, but i wouldnt mind seeing how the one looks.
Cheers.

thanks steve, I like the mount how it wraps around the bar, better then drilling holes in it.
Did that come with the light? or do you if they can be purchased separate

thanks steve, I like the mount how it wraps around the bar, better then drilling holes in it.
Did that come with the light? or do you if they can be purchased separate

Its a GME 76 mm stainless spotlight bracket painted satin black , and their expensive buggers $ 48.00

Wired up the winch today , mounted the control box using a bit of box section alloy , then a VT crappadore lower radiator hose sacrificed its self to protect the cabling rubbing on the ARB bar

Didn't the bar come with two rubber grommets to go in the holes where the cze go through?? I have a few spare if you need them.
Also watch having the rope coming out and hooking onto the bar, there is a chance that it will get sandwiched and the bar itself will act like a guillotine cutting it.
I have scooped up dirt and rocks and crap due to how far the ARB bar sticks out.

Thanks Nathan , but no it didn't , but the radiator hose protects the cables where they enter the bar and up at the control box too , it actually worked out quite well , as these generic winches aren't designed for ARB bars , all in all iam pretty happy with the way its all fitted up and works , aslo i brought the ARB fair lead plate . so less hassles there , and the chopped up VT hose fits perfect in the holes

It all looks neat mate.
I know what you mean about the fairlead, my original fairlead i had to trim the ends, i have since bought a tigerz11 off set fairlead for this Nav and it went straight in with no trimming.

ARB make a thick rectangle chunky one that fits their bars and takes up the room a roller fairlead would , looks way better than the gimpy alloy one that's supplied with the winch

Pretty much finished , except the custom roof rack , sorry the trucks dirty lol:wash_truck:, so clean pics will have to wait

here's the list of whats been done
Snorkle
ARB bar
Tinted windows
factory tow bar
side steps ( removed )
Black sports bar
light force xgt's
150 ltr Brown Davis tank
180 watt light bar
runva 12,0000 winch
27 watt led reverse light
Brown David 3 piece bash plates
Rhino track mount with black aero bars
Custom Rhino rack on HD bars ,carrying awning , hi lift jack and shovel , 6 inch tube mount , plastic recovery gear box and max trax
Cooper ST Maxx's 265x75x16 on powder coated rims
Ipad with mud maps
HF Radio IC706
UHF Radio Icom pro 80
GPS Garmin
GPS/hd in car recorder
scanguage2
EGR blanked off
2.5" cat back exhaust ( no muffler )
2'' tough dog lift , and Zordo 15 mm leveling spacers at the front

Still to do
finish custom rhino rack
finish duel battery
front e locker
braided brake lines
DBA discs
better stereo
better tub storage

Last edited:
Thanks Tiger , its almost done , but its still a little way to go , but as for what it will look like , this is the final pic , beside a clean one all i have left to do is hidden from view and there was a few people that asked about the suspension and desperately wanted a pic

Back