Still burning- a hole in my pocket

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getbent

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to the forum, I’ve joined because I’ve been having a continual issue with my 07 D40 Navara and know that someone on here will have an answer.

So I recently got my transmission rebuilt and straight away had a dpf light come up. Maybe just a weird coincidence. I assumed this was just a burn but the light stayed on for ages it then went into limp mode. I took it in to the mechanic and got a forced regen, and it cleared, 200ks later it came back. This same cycle happened a couple of times. So I ended up removing the dpf and blanked the EGR, it seemed fine with no issues driving around 6-700km. It has now come up with a burn light again and gone into limp mode.

Could this be something to to do with the cat or sensors? Or do I need a remap? Any ideas would help

Easy answer: read this post and talk to auggie.

I had problems with my DPF - the sensors had failed. Replacement sensors from auggie fixed them without any worries and they've been going for years now without a hitch.
Thanks mate. I’ll get in contact with him

Latest posts

Back