Stock ladder rack D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteV

Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question, I can't tell anymore because I have a tubliner with an overlip. How is the stock sports bar arrangement attached to the tub? Are there just simple nuts/bolts that connect underneath the tub lip and keep the sports bar anchors tight? If so, next question, has anyone installed a second set of similar bars at the back the same way (which I would imagine be easy by drilling a few holes) in order to place another roofrack above the tray? I realise that the loadbearing capacity is not comparable to proper ladder racks affixed with strong brackets. The main purpose would be to allow some bulky light stuff to be packed in some extra created space. Finally, if someone wants to get rid of their sports bars let me know (Sydney). Cheers.

I just removed my carry bars to fit a canopy, I had an overlip tub liner and just spaced the rear bar fitting out with a nut and bolt thru the tub, then drilled a clearance hole to fit the tub liner over the thread. The bar mount was then held on with some dome nuts, worked a treat.

Latest posts

Back