• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock parts for sale D22 STR 2013 model

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteV

Reaction score
All,

Cleaning out the garage of a few stock items. Complete set of stock shocks, came off the car with about 5K done. Set of stock leaf springs (with all bushes, nuts and U-bolts) just removed today with 20K on the clock. I also have a stock front guard (metal) I took off when I added on the after market sump guard if anyone wants that. And lastly I have a stock rear step ready to attach in solid condition with a few dints on the edges.

Happy to take offers from those needing some stock items to get by, realise most have after market stuff but there's maybe someone out there needing some emergency supplies. Make an offer, I live in Baulkham Hills, NSW and prefer to arrange pickups in Rydalmere.

Last edited:
Also have stock torsion bars in good condition, pulled out at 22K.

So make an offer, wanna get rid of the stock shocks, leaf springs, bars, rear step. All reasonable offers considered, need to clear the shed.

Latest posts

Back