Stock radio Antenna is hopeless?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timcyn7

Reaction score
What's others antennas like? I have trouble picking up even the local station when I'm more than 5km from the station.
I am looking at getting a big am/fm Antenna for the Bullbar.
Are the stock ones crap, or is mine just buggered?

Dunno, reception is crap tho. Either the head units or deaf or the antennas are crap.
Have the cowl mounted (Thai) antenna on mine. Looks good but not to flash.
I to would be interested to know to if anyone out there has replaced just the antenna and what sort of results they got from it.

My D22 is a 2011 model, and within two months of purchase my antenna broke, but reception is not too bad even with the antenna being stuffed.

Haven't really found a replacement antenna yet

Na mate I haven't anyway. I'm still looking at getting a big one for the Bullbar.

Were about have you been looking I wouldn't mind doing the same but can't find one ?

My reception is pretty bad and got worse when i swapped the head unit. Got worse again when I put roof racks and an awning on as well.

Wouldn't mind a better antenna but I'm getting sick of running cables through the firewall lol.

GME make AM/FM specific antennas. They come in 2 lengths.

I have had a few different antennas of the past few years. Atm i have the 1m gme, it seems to be pretty good. I pick up reception in a lot of places other people dont get any and i seem to get more frequencies than everyone else

Latest posts

Back