Stockton Beach late '13

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVLSTX

Reaction score
Was just talking to a mate who is as keen as I'am to go Stockton Beach because I have never been there. I know there are camping sites up there, can anyone recommend any?
would bookings be essential for new years eve/new years day?
Cheers

You'd be best off getting in contact with some kind of official department regarding that stuff, things have changed a lot there, limited access to certain areas etc, I don't know if camping is ok or not now. Either Port Stephens or Newcastle council should be able to direct you to the appropriate place for your enquiry.

You'd be best off getting in contact with some kind of official department regarding that stuff, things have changed a lot there, limited access to certain areas etc, I don't know if camping is ok or not now. Either Port Stephens or Newcastle council should be able to direct you to the appropriate place for your enquiry.

Cheers mate

I was there today, there was on Hilux there with a camper trailer, but didn't see any other campers...The beach has full access and the dunes to the southern end, all the dunes north of the entry are closed off which is a shame as they were the bigger ones.

Anything further north will also be chockers at that time of year; wall to wall people. Basically, the workers in the HV with summer holidays all move to the beach.

Back