STOLEN D40 and Jayco campervan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no sign of it at this time and am arguing with insurers at the moment.

to top it off, daughters house was ransacked last night as well....

Wow that sucks. Try buying a lotto ticket because your luck has to change soon.
Hope it all works out for you and your family.

Sounds like someone has it in for your family. Have you kicked someones cat lately or something?

Sucks to consider someone you know has done it but it would have to be considered with two such attacks in two days.

Sounds like someone has it in for your family. Have you kicked someones cat lately or something?

Sucks to consider someone you know has done it but it would have to be considered with two such attacks in two days.

think it was just coincidence, few other houses in her street also got ransacked and we dont have any beefs with anyone, just quiet aussie battlers with two disabled kids..

Can I recommend http://campertrailers.org/ and see if you can get it added to their list of stolen camper trailers. Sometimes these thefts are to order and wind up interstate, so a listing there will have a few motivated people keeping an eye out.

Good luck with the insurance company.

cheers terry, ill do that.

police rang this morning car recovered and appears no damage whatsoever :-D

camper still missing.

I thought it would be near impossible to steal the car without the key. Is this the case or have Nissan led me up the garden path with the nats immobilisation on the navaras????

Please keep us informed how this progresses. Being able to share that time with your kids is priceless, and I would love to think that you can continue to do so.

4 naving..
ive been told the same thing bout the police have said if they know what they are doing they can..
im also aware that a few years ago, subaru changed their policy on how they deal with alarm systems because they used to send a mechanic out to unblock an alarm system but it turned out the person that was doing the job was a car thief....
doc..
insurers have finally come good though i suspect this was because the car was found without a lot of damage and car has now been returned to me after being detailed, light damage fixed to the ignition barrel. the van is still missing tho and yes, it is difficult with kids...i have two autistic boys who love camping ...
cheers

4 naving..
ive been told the same thing bout the police have said if they know what they are doing they can..
im also aware that a few years ago, subaru changed their policy on how they deal with alarm systems because they used to send a mechanic out to unblock an alarm system but it turned out the person that was doing the job was a car thief....
doc..
insurers have finally come good though i suspect this was because the car was found without a lot of damage and car has now been returned to me after being detailed, light damage fixed to the ignition barrel. the van is still missing tho and yes, it is difficult with kids...i have two autistic boys who love camping ...
cheers

I don't get back to the mainland much these days, but mate - if you ever bring the family down to Tassie, please keep in touch. A place our family goes to a fair bit is basically a farmstay, and the kids get to feed the pigs, chase the chooks, checkout the cows being milked....all that kind of stuff. If we could ever help with hosting, please let me know.

It's awesome news that at least you have the ute back. Hopefully there will be some good news to follow with regard to the van.

thanks doc ! although id love to visit tassie i dont have any plans in the short term but if i do, i let u know.. cheers Nic

That makes sense. if someone can build a security system I guess someone can break it.
good to hear the insurance company has come good. Best of luck.

I cant see how the insurance company could get out of it, Ive got insurance with 3 different company's, Public liability, health and car , all have a 1 month grace period if you miss a payment.

Latest posts

Back