STR buckets to fit a D22 DX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber.2

Reaction score
Ive just purchased a 2008 D22 Dx diesel cab chassis Ive just driven it back from Brisbane to Sydney and the spedo is out 10 KPH at 100 kph .its got standard 14'' ,can I put 15''on which will correct the the speed but would it be legal as the tyre placard states 14''
Another thing ive bought a pair of STR 2007 bucket seats but the floor part of the seat rails is missing as they were used on the new seats he installed, will the STR slide rails fit a D22 cab chassis ?:redcool:

in the regards to the rims, the rim size doesn't change the speedo, the tyre size will change it, u might as well go straight to 16 inch rims and go 245/65 r16 all terrains if your going to upgrade rims and tyres, but consider what ur going to do with the car before u purchase ur tyres, and no not illegal most people run 16inch rims on there nav ...

and the seats, I've put str bucket seats in my single cab, its direct bolt on u will have to cut the vinyl/carpet abit, were the seat rails are, and you will need 8 bolts...

Actually it depends with the seats. Mine were not direct bolt in. The rear "inside" did not have a thread for it. Needed to be drilled to access the thread.

If it has 14 inch rims I'm assuming we are talking 2wd? I'm not sure in legalities of changing rims so don't know on that front sorry.

Actually it depends with the seats. Mine were not direct bolt in. The rear "inside" did not have a thread for it. Needed to be drilled to access the thread.

If it has 14 inch rims I'm assuming we are talking 2wd? I'm not sure in legalities of changing rims so don't know on that front sorry.

Yep must be 2wd with 14 inch rims. and as already said changing the rims wont change the speedo. you need to change the tire size.
My 4x4 cab chassis has str seats in it and they bolted straight in. but i had the rails with the new seats. not sure how you will go moving the rails to the new seats because the passenger seat will be a bucket and your old one a 3/4 bench. but the threads were in the floor of my car to bolt the seats to.

I also have a 2000 D22 2.7 diesel which has 195x15 tyres as standard So today I swapped them over and tested the speed out on the M4 now the speed is with in 3kph ,so when the spedo reads 110kph the GPS reads 107kph on the GPS :,before I was 119kph on the spedo to 110 kph on the GPS ,The way it was I drove an extra 30 KM from Brisbane to Sydney
:confused2:

Latest posts

Back