• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stratos suspension seats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch92

Reaction score
Seats that where in my navara.

In excellent condition, come with brackets to fit D22 Navara. And canvas seat cover for each.

$2800

Attachments

• DSC_0685.jpg
    DSC_0685.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 161
Gladstone QLD.

Seats are perfect condition, but can't remove new seats due to airbags :(

Willing to arrange shipping at buyers cost, or meet somewhere if within a few hours

Danmmm-theses would have been nice.... Mitch can you tell me where you got the bracket /mounts from for these? Did you have them made or did the seat co. supply them with the seats? cheers vic

Supplied with seats.

Stratos makes the bolt on brackets to suit most vehicles, you just buy the mounting kit for your vehicle with the seats.

Also shop around. Two shops 100m apart wanted over $1000 difference in price when I bought new.

Supplied with seats.

Stratos makes the bolt on brackets to suit most vehicles, you just buy the mounting kit for your vehicle with the seats.

Also shop around. Two shops 100m apart wanted over $1000 difference in price when I bought new.

ok good to know cheers vic

Latest posts

Back