Strut spacers with 2 inch lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have dun 4000km with new suspension the truck sits at

LF 760 RF 760

LR 800 RR 800

drop about 25mm
the front left is wearing on the outside the camber was LH .48' RH 1.14' is this bad an can i fix it with out taking the 35mm blocks out

u just need to get a better wheel alignment, mine was doing the same wearing outside endges after lift and wheel alingment, took 2 more alignments and a different tyre shop who knew what they where doing to correct the issue.
My nav sits at
Rear 810
front 770
Even all round after EFS elite 2 inch lift kit

barnzey
i got my blocks from snake racing about 3yr ago they where i think $200

krunchi
mate your truck sits higher then mine did they have to change anythink to give it the wheel alignment

I have mine sitting at 920mm front and 940mm rear. Have billet blocks in the rear and coilovers in front. I had shocking camber (over 1 degree positive with the front dropped 15mm) before I did the lift. I installed new Upper Control Arms from PRG in the US to be able to adjust my camber. I now have .04 and .03 degrees positive camber after the lift and the new arms.

I am thinking about doing this now i have read this thread, if i get the 2inch spacer to level up the front of my nav will all else i need to buy those newer ball joints for the upper control arms?

Cheers

The main issue when you lift the truck is the camber.Most have no camber adjustment so when you lift you get lots of positive camber.
there are a few choices.
Offset Bush's for the lower control arms
Different ball joints for the lower control arm
Snake Racing was doing a weld in kit for camber adjustment
New Upper Control Arms from PRG Products in the US, (adjustable and rebuildable)

The other thing is it depends on where your truck was built as to what kits to get as the Spanish built trucks are different to the trucks built in Thailand

Yeah cheers mate, mine is an 06 so it's built in Spain, how do i go about getting that kit from snake racing? Also thinking about new control arms but they are pricey!

I am thinking about doing this now i have read this thread, if i get the 2inch spacer to level up the front of my nav will all else i need to buy those newer ball joints for the upper control arms?

Cheers

tommo 77 if you are just putting blocks in with no lift you will be fine. But if you have a lift kit in you are in the same boat as me and tyers are to dear to buy all the time

Yer i already have the 2 inch lift, can your camber issue be resolved or are you going to take the struts out because i just checked and my nav has the camber adjusters? Cheers AFrontier

Last edited:
no im not going to take the blocks out the truck sits nice an level. I will do what it takes to fix it. It gos in for a wheel alignment tomorrow

Yeah so does yours have the camber adjusters or not?

Ther is not much you can do about camber on the D40 that bolt is for caster. I got my wheel alignment dun they fix the caster to stop the tyre were. The guy told me you can get offset bush's for the top control arm to help with the camber

Last edited:
D40 Auto,

I dont have the camber bushes added all stock still.
BridgeStone Tyre Select at sumner park where the ones who finally got my wheel alignment right since the lift. After they corrected it i did a 5k round trip to VIC and tyres are wearing evenly!

If you still have issues go there and tell them about the big red one they worked on , i can give you a copy of my alignment values too.
If you only have a 2inch kit lift u should be in the same boat as me.
I do have a 2010 ST , but i dont think that makes a diff?

Pic attached of 2" ARB Lift and 35mm Snak spacer

UCA does bottom out on full lift.

Attachments

• G&G Oct-Nov 2010 047.jpg
    G&G Oct-Nov 2010 047.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 245
Are there any problems associated with the UCA's bottoming out? How'd you go with the wheel alignments?

No problem at all with the wheel alignment. Ha dto do it after the lift, again after the spacers. Then again a fewmonths later as was a little out, but has done 15,00 K's with spacer and is a TREAT !

Next wanna do a 2" Body lift.....

Latest posts

Back