stx 06 heater feed line

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxy

Reaction score
Gday guys just about to install my power shower in my d40 stx 06 model and it looks like the heater line runs in a metal pipe along the fire wall and then turns to rubber hose before it joins to the motor has anyone done it before or pulled the heater hoses off

cheers boxy

I haven't done it myself, but I wonder why you couldn't tap into the EGR cooler hoses right at the front of the motor?

Take the plastic shroud off, then look at the front of the motor just below the camshaft cover. There's a gold tube that runs horizontally across the front and has two rubber hoses connected to it. They're water hoses, and should be just as effective as anywhere else. I'd just leave a little room for the engine to move.

I haven't done it myself, but I wonder why you couldn't tap into the EGR cooler hoses right at the front of the motor?

Take the plastic shroud off, then look at the front of the motor just below the camshaft cover. There's a gold tube that runs horizontally across the front and has two rubber hoses connected to it. They're water hoses, and should be just as effective as anywhere else. I'd just leave a little room for the engine to move.

cheers old tony ur answers are always helpful that could be a good idea i saw the egr pipe when i pulled the cover off today didnt take much notice of the pipes coming off of the sid eill have look tomorrow did u happen to which hose was the main heater line though?

One of the pipes going OUT of the EGR cooler heads straight to the firewall and into the heater core. The other pipe coming out of the firewall heads to the water pump.

Flow is active whether the thermostat is open or closed.

Latest posts

Back