STX 550 snorkel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chookc

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 550 had a snorkel fitted to their car yet.
Seems as though there are no aftermarket ones available yet. but my local Nissan dealer says they have them available for the 550. Yet every aftermarket place I have been to say that it won't fit the 550. Wouldn't trust my local dealer to fit it.

So has anyone done the dded and if so could they give details and any problems encountered please.

Thanks

Same as above, dealer fitted, my only gripe is I don't think the per cleaner filters will fit, which would be handy but not essential

Have had nissan snorkle fitted by my mechanic not nissan dealer
I did have a problem with the air box mount braking from the pressure put on it from the snorkle foam seal fixed it with steel putty and some sheet metal

Had nissan job fitted from factory also, close inspection found it was a well sealed and secured job,with visible sealants used, did not want to risk this accessorie to the aftermarket incase it leaked and got a rod bending drink. I also fitted a k/N panel filter and noticed better turbo responce.

Has there been any issues with oiled filters such as K&N and the sensors?

Has there been any issues with oiled filters such as K&N and the sensors?

Some people have mate to be honest but I have always had k&n filters in every car and never had an issue.. It's all about when you service it not to put too much oil and your good

Latest posts

Back