STX 550 Stereo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGCOLL

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking for a series 6 stx550 that is up for wrecking, i would like to vrav the satnav stereo and speakers inc the sub and wiring harness, and also would like to grab the leather interior and associated wiring aswell. I am quite happy to pull it all out myself. If anyone is able to help that would be great

Yeah have given them a buzz and they have quoted a good price. Was just seeing if anyone had one close by so i could suss the pulling out aspect part myself

Out of interest what is rough price for the OEM Satnav unit that goes into the Navara? I'd be interested more for the built in reverse camera display.

The screen alone is $1500, then you need facia, canera, wiring harness etc, niss4x4 quoted me $1400 for the lot, but i managed to score an eclipse unit from westpoint parts that was pulled out of a pathy for $1k neat, only problem is it doesn't use the factory mic in the roof or the factory usb in the arm rest console, i am trying to track down a plug that will let me plug the genuine mic/usb into it and then i'll get the iron out and make a patch lead so i can utilise it, full factory usage then. I just need to find out what the female side of the plug is called and source one. The electrical side will be as easy as opening a beer can one handed, but the plug will be harder to find than rocking horse s*@t. Haha. Anyone that has an idea about the plug is more than welcome to throw in thier 2 cents worth haha

Wow!! There are after market units that are well under $1k with harnesses that will allow the existing steering wheel controls to work. I wasn't expecting that kind of price! (Though I shouldn't be surprised given it's badged as a Nissan part).

uploadfromtaptalk1403095699658.jpg

All I did was tell him the model of my unit pioneer etcetc and he sends the right cable.... Uses all steering wheel controls etc

I managed to get onto an eclipse unit, absoleutly brilliant, dropped it in this evening, now they go for $2500 through nissan but you can get them for around the 2k mark, i was lucky and got it for 1k from a nissan dealer (old stock) came with the patch harness fir almost everything, just not the genuine mic or the usb in the arm rest console. I am searching for a plug or two that will let me utilise them once i have played around with wiring and solder but i shouldn't need to do anything to the genuine wiring. Some may say too hard basket but i figure someone has to do the hard labour so tbe rest of us nav lovers can enjoy the genuine features of the car if we want some AV in there. So if you know of anyone that may be able to help let me know.

Back