stx 550 super pro uca's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra

Reaction score
Had super pro uca's fitted to my 550 today which required some modifing of the top hat to give clearence of the ball joint boot.
These have given me 30mm more down travel over standard uca's and oviously no contact between uca and top hat on full droop.
also had snake racing extended braided front brake lines fitted which seem to have improved pedal feel a small amount only replaced them because the original ones were at full stretch prior to new uca's so they probably would have snapped with the extra drop I got .

Attachments

• susp 002.jpg
    susp 002.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 723
  • susp 003.jpg
    susp 003.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 310
  • susp 005.jpg
    susp 005.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 223
Hi Zebra,

how much did these set you back? have seen some on flea bay for $850, same ones maybe? are these adjustable?

These are the same as the one's your looking at on ebay $850 and yes adjustable infact mechanic said they were excellent for getting the alignment spot on.

Im running ridepro lift which use rox shocks and ridepro leaves also have 10mm snake racing coil spacers to compansate for bullbar and winch

Do these ebay ones have toothed increments where the adjustment at the ball joint is ? Or is it simply the tightness of the nut holding it there?

Cal Offroad has just listed an ST-X 550 section now, they have UCA kit for the 550 at $750. They now also sell full 5" lift's, OMG OMG OMG!!! Want...

Latest posts

Back