stx 550 warning light.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chookc

Reaction score
Had today a 0 and spanner start flashing on the dash. previously this was always a 18000-23000 number and spanner when first start the engine. Always thought it was some guide to when next service due but the number never dropped below 18 odd thousand until today when it hit zero. now it continually flashes and I have no access to the right hand side dial speedo digital area. trip computer fuel econ etc.. Cruise control still works but not the other....

Any ideas on how to reset or what it means.. 2011 stx550 v6 turbo diesel just done 59000 kms

Sounds to me like the cluster's screwed up (they call it a "Combination Meter" in the manual).

If you don't take the vehicle in for a service, you can reset the km-to-next-service by turning the ignition on and while the spanner appears, twist the knob near it (the right hand one, because the left hand one should be for the clock). Don't go wild twisting it, it should advance by 10,000km for every "click" (I think). See if that fixes it.

If you DO have Nissan service it, take it back, get a new instrument cluster.

Latest posts

Back