Subwoofer under seat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate

Reaction score
Hi all
I was wondering if anyone here had used the fusion powered subs before, and if so do they fit under a d22 seat?
Also any other suggestions on brands of subs that will for under seat
Cheers guys

I out a 10 inch rockford fosgate sub behind the rear seat, perfect fit and already in a box if you wanna do it that way, pumps good bass

Have a fusion active sub under the seat in my work hilux, fits easily and sounds good as well also not having to have a seperate amp is a big bonus.... was going to put 1 behind the seat in my Nav but will have a look at the rockford subs as well now

I use a Jaycar 8" powered sub in my single cab. fits easy under the seat and only $130. goes pretty good for an 8" im going to put another one under my drivers seat too.

iv got 12" kicker and 2 amps behind my seat. Nothing else though

I run a 12inch Kicker slimline sub behind rear seat with pioneer amp. Goes good in the little Nav cab :)

I use a Jaycar 8" powered sub in my single cab. fits easy under the seat and only $130. goes pretty good for an 8" im going to put another one under my drivers seat too.

I got the same one, same price and I'm very happy with it, it's loud enough to fill the cabin volume well, amp included and all the wiring

I dont think it would, the box is a little deeper and the 10 inch only just fits, the 10 goes hard thou

If you got the slimline version maybe, but its on the expensive side. The standard rockford 12 p2 does not fit. i have one in the spare room out of an old setup i had. Not a hope in hell the sub without a box does not let the seat close.

Cheers for that guys, I settled on the fusion cp-as 1080 , I think it should fit under the seat, I have a question though do I have to screw it through the floor? I'd rather not put screws in my floor in case of rust or water ingress etc, can it just sit under there you think? I once had a commodore with an amp that just sat there without screws, although this being a sub may make it vibrate and move I guess?
I was also thinking of putting it behind the rear seat but I'm worried it might make rattling noises on my jack and handles and other crap I have behind there.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated , I'm installing this weekend.

Just had another thought too maybe I could use Velcro stick to the powered sub to stick it to the carpet under the seat

a few pics of the jaycar underseat sub ($130)
this one is going in the wifes skyline so she gets her boot space back
it came with Velcro for fitting
if it works out ok I will put one in the d22

20131225_063844.jpg

20131225_063834.jpg

20131225_063904.jpg

20131225_064003.jpg

Last edited:
well the sub wouldnt fit under the seat so i cable tied it behind the back seat, i would show a pic but it says i need an url, its on my garage anyway.

Latest posts

Back