Sunraysia offset & supplier in Melbourne?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike92

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm hoping to pick up my 2014 Navara in 2 weeks, first thing I want to do is change the wheels (the stock ones are so ugly!).

I've heard a few different opinions about offset/tyre size, but basically I'll be keeping the stock tyres, hoping to have the tyres stick out of the guards as minimal as possible but still get a bit of dish in the rim.

Would I be write in saying a 16x8 with -0 offset would be the best size rim to get?
Would there be any scrubbing of the tyre (I won't be doing any major off roading incase I scratch it haha) from day to day use and minimal off road use?
Also what is the standard tyre/rim size?

Thanks in advance and I hope I don't ask too many stupid questions that have been answered 100 times in other threads!

Much appreciated,
Mike

Eastern wheel works in lilydale will get you sunny's. Is yours a d22? If so the off set will be +20 I think. Standard tyre on d22 str is 31" wheel is 16"

With a 2" lift the d22 will fit a nice set of 32" muddies.

Yeah mine is a D22, I've read some where stock offset is +40 but they sit in the guards a bit, so if I was to go with +20 they'd still sit inside that's why I was hoping for a 0 offset maybe? I'm in the Western suburbs so Lilydale is a bit far, know of anywhere closer to me?

TIA.

Ive been thinking about the same type of rim, but prob would go with the 20+ offset as thought if the tyre is outside the guard even a little bit it made them illegal for road use?

Back