Supercoach Navara league

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah bombers won't be too crash hot this year but they'll keel getting better. Big Hird fan!
I don't mind if your son joins, gotta fill the league!
Hey boogz, how those new tyres holding up?

the 10 mil sallary cap doesnt go far... i was surprised i thought that was more than heaps,but i had to buy no name players from gold coast suns to keep me under the cap.
should be good,i havent played it before so im looking forward to the season..

yeah my team name is back2backpies, I did this before the NAB cup, so I was more thinking about october. Then again NAB cup does not really count.

yeah digbyj not sure how natanui will go but he needs to step up this year le crae is a good steady player and if he can have another season like last year he souyld be good value.

superiorcruiser your right about the 10mil im like you I have a lot of gold coast players in my team.

Football is for Proles

Forced to listen to SEN for 6 hrs on a building site during the week and whilst they cluttered the airwaves for that duration I did not learn anything new....drivel
Comment of the day went to KB " those outside of the top 8 last year are certainly looking to make it in this year......"
I looked around and saw two blokes agreeing with this comment......

I Hate football.
Hopefully it is all over by September this year.

Football is for Proles

Forced to listen to SEN for 6 hrs on a building site during the week and whilst they cluttered the airwaves for that duration I did not learn anything new....drivel
Comment of the day went to KB " those outside of the top 8 last year are certainly looking to make it in this year......"
I looked around and saw two blokes agreeing with this comment......

I Hate football.
Hopefully it is all over by September this year.

what planet r u from? " u hate football"???? suppose u love netball then...
how un Australian r u??
you have to convert him Navarian..lol

Last chance for supercoach, if u know anyone who wants to join our league the number is... 728253
Otherwise they'll fill the rest of the league up with randoms.
Tough year with all the byes...
Aido, how did I know u wouldn't be a footy fan???

what planet r u from? " u hate football"???? suppose u love netball then...
how un Australian r u??
you have to convert him Navarian..lol

whats wrong with netball? if you actuallty watched a game you appreciate the skills that the girls have. Beside there are a few stunners amounst them.

i agree,there are some real stunners playing net ball..
i just cant believe a man HATES football...
everyone has a team,its like a tribe,you belong to one and everyone else is the enemy...
bring it on...GO PIES..

ALSO netball is ok,its just the rules that piss me off,my daughters used to play it and you just have to look at the opposition wrong and you get penalised...it used to drive me insane trying to work out why a free was given..

Reminder to all if you're still playing that the byes are over and league kicks off again this week. Go bombers!

Latest posts

Back