Suspension/ body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifted

Reaction score
Hey i want to get a 3" lift but I'm worrying about camber. Has anyone had problems at 3" with cambering or should I play safe with 2".

Also I've seen body lifts could someone please explain body to suspension lift thanks

Body lift is basically just rubber blocks that go between the chassis and the body, there are factory blocks in there so hold the body on, and all your doing is replacing them with larger ones.

He means plastic blocks.

And yes you might have camber problems, some do some don't. Welcome to the lifted life.
Just get a proper kit from a good place you'll be fine.

To many people stressing over 3" or 2" now days. Get the highest you can! It will settle, pay more attention to the spring rates and comfort of the ride.

For your suspension ring John at ZORDOS mate. No one else

Sent via smoke signals

i totally agree with mike, talk to john he's very helpfull, i ended up with a 2" suspension and 30mm body but that works for me.

Thanks guys I'll stick with two called couple businesses they said from stock to a 2 " lift total 3" then maybe. 31.5 or 32 tyre so yea winning.

Latest posts

Back