SW Sydney Will soon be drinking shit.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there's definately is shit in Sydney's water now since the gov built the desal plant too close to the Kurnell/Cronulla sewer outflow. (now that's recycling)

Bottoms up.....

The SW recycled water would definately be a better bet now than the eastern sub's

When water is needed I'll drink anything. Desal is fine as long as I can't taste it and im not picking shit out of my teeth with a rake. No pun intended.

I know some people use a tea strainer to stop the tea leaves going into the cup but putting a strainer on the cup to stop the lumps of shit from entering your mouth would be a novelty.

I was watching a television documentry a few years ago where it was stated that the water pumped out of the Murray for Adelaide's consumption could have been through no less than eleven people as it made its way through the system.
Recycled water is used all over the world and has a proven low risk record. Once you get over the thought of it you'll be right.

Maybe the government have finally had enough of all the westie mongrels breaking into houses, setting fire to cars and bludging off the dole, hence are going to poison them all, it might work.

Lets see this time next year

Head up my way, there are several dams that are full.

Head up the Upper Hunter, there are several more Dams pretty much all full to.

Tony knows most of them to.

Dave.

All of these desal/recycled water plants should have been built 10 years ago. Of course that would only happen if we had proactive visionary governments...

Here we are now (In QLD at least) with floods and more water than we know what to do with, after decades of drought when the government has done nothing, and just in the last few years have they begun to spend any money on water infrastructure and sustainable water sources, only for it to be redundant (until the next drought at least...by which time they will have probably be in disrepair or have been torn down for a high rise or a immigration detention centre or something)

To complicate things even further, recycled water and desal plants use huge amounts of energy and so add to our "climate change" and emissions problems. Note that they can't call it global warming anymore because apparently it's getting cooler (we haven't had proper summer weather in QLD yet this summer). No point operating these plants when our dams are full because then we're wasting energy.

Last edited:
John Howard never spent money.

Thats how he built up so much money in the goverment Bank accounts.

The Rudd goverment has done alot of upgrades for my area.

Howard didn't do anything.

Dave.

We went through a similar thing not long back, several rivers flooded and all that water goes out to sea because there is no dams to catch it. I know it's not just a simple case of lets build a dam there because when it rains that will be a good spot but what really shits me is that our state government, (and it's not just the turd who got outed a few months back this started long before him) were to hell bent on stealing water from rural catchments to supply the city and building for the future wasn't considered.

This has been an on going issue for 20 years, yet the governments are too busy blaming each other for mistakes of the last 5 years to realise that they are both as bad as each other and could have taken steps back then which would today be fixing many of the issues. Thankfully it will be a long time before this region is in dire need of water (unless the city keep stealing it) but the downside of that is the water board know it also and we are paying some of the highest rates in the country as a reward.

They tried to do the same up here.

Build a Dam and flood hunter land and pump the water to the Central Coast, all to take the heat of some politician Paedophile.

What a waste of money, there was millions spent on studies and all the usual bullshit.

The developers should be made to contrbute, toward these dams that are needed.

Yeah lets build 20,000 homes and then worry about needing water to supply to them.

Dave.

John Howard never spent money.

Thats how he built up so much money in the goverment Bank accounts.

The Rudd goverment has done alot of upgrades for my area.

Howard didn't do anything.

Dave.

I kind of agree, but provision of basic services is generally a state government responsibility.

For much of the Howard government's time, most state governments were Labor, so they would find it hard to see eye-to-eye for bipartisan projects. They're both equally to blame IMO.

MELBOURNE Water has been fined $5841 for a sewer spill in February 2010.
EPA Victoria says Melbourne Water notified it of the incident at the Eastern Treatment Plant, where two megalitres of raw sewage had been lost from onsite treatment tanks.
About 200,000 litres of sewage made its way onto a nearby road and into a roadside drain

Shit happens........ damn if were reliant on it for drinking water

Latest posts

Back