Switch labels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to www.customrockers.com.au/ they make custom laser etched led rocker switchs that are made to the exact same size as the arb switches and switch blank plates in the d22s (and d40s id say) and if they dont have the switch your after they can make one with whatever words ad symbol you want. Not sure on price for a custom made switch but for the ones they already make they are $30 (not sure on postage)

Cheers @BP90, they look like the go.. think ill go the standard ones in blue, they have all the symbols i need for $22 each. are you running any of these switches?

Yeah forgot to mention about the standard ones. Nah im not yet, although im going to look into getting some soon though just gotta work out what switches i need.

Bart.

Yeah forgot to mention about the standard ones. Nah im not yet, although im going to look into getting some soon though just gotta work out what switches i need.

Bart.

Yea im just waiting on a few switches that they dont have in stock to do my order and save on double postage costs. keep us updated on how you go.

cheers.

Latest posts

Back