TDI Tuning UK

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend has one in his zd30 Nav and it seems to work well. The only issue is the plug for connection to the back of the vp44 pump is backwards so the release is engine side and hard to get to. My friend added an extension to it out of aluminium to make it easy to remove.

It has a cover over a trim pot. He mounted it up behind the battery fairly easy to change. Obviously different to what is supplied for a common rail. Just thought I'd post as it works well he has had no issues and was well priced.

Looks like a chipit rail and boost chip....few of us running the chipit chips here...with no complaints
However if your thinking about chipping....fit a egt gauge so you can be sure its not running too hot (too much fuel)
They run hot in stock form and adding a bit of extra fuel...say their 166kw setting is gunna produce some high exhaust gas temps..
If you racing around town after fitting your chip too...enjoy it but remember the oil is also copping quite a flogging so you might need quicker oil changes...
Mine is cooked at about 4000kms....the egt's will reflect this by going uncontrollably high.
Mine will drop 150° off the exhaust temps with a oil and filter change and nothing else.

Thanks guys, i havent pulled the trigger on anything yet, although thinking about it as i have bought a new Jayco Swan Outback and wouldnt mind a little more stick when towing that. Its not too bad towing but a little more would be nice.

Latest posts

Back