Teleman's 2013 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teleman191

Reaction score
Well I haven't had the nav for too long but I thought of share some stories of what's been goin on.

Bought new in august 2013 with an April build date. I love the car. The ride does get a bit tiring but I love it none the less.

Only a couple of mods done so far, a snorkel and egr block.

The snorkel was from tigerz11 and did not fit. There was one part that got in the way were the second battery is. So after 3 days of back and forth to the mechanics we came to the conclusion we were going to change the battery. As this battery is half the size but the same power and crank rating, it cost quite a bit.

After it was all done I may have well have bought a genuine one. Just my luck.

I put that behind and was happy with a working snorkel.

Now just recently, I ordered an egr blanking plate. I had the worst time trying to install it. And when I got it in I could only do the top bolt back cause the bottom was totally out if alignment. Basically the plate didn't fit.

So I have been driving around without the lower bolt in for a week while I wait on another plate.

When I get the new plate, I find it won't fit either as the bolts won't go though.

I ended up modifying the plate (expanding the holes) and managed to get that in and done.

Again, just my luck.

Anywho I love the nav and hope the next mods will be easy as the car really isn't that complicated.

On the list is:

2" suspension lift from zordo
Bull bar (genuine winch ready)
Light bar
Compressor
Isolator and egt/boost gauges.

I really want to keep the nav for as long as possible. So I won't go crazy and I don't want to destroy it. I just wanna hot the tracks and see the sights !

P.s. Pics up soon.

Back